Posted on 11th March 2019 by Francis Herne
As you can see if you're reading this, we have a new website.
It's not quite finished yet, but needed to be live now because the previous one's hosting was up for renewal.
Known issues, that I hope to resolve in the near future:
Some tower pages (those for towers without regular ringing) aren't uploaded yet.
- Also books, committee page, all sorts of things...
- Tower list searching needs more fields,
and the width changes in an annoying way.
- News index searching doesn't exist.
- Various things about the map.
- Main menu is a bit ugly when it wraps on phone-sized screens.
- Missing links to EDA website and other districts.
"Show other districts" doesn't...
If you find any significant rendering bugs, or the information for your tower is wrong or out-of-date, or have any other comments, please email me.